Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Great Day and Not So 75 Miles an Hour:)

So, this week has felt like it's going a mile a minute! But tonite, even though I went out, I feel good. I went to see my doctor today about my pregnancy and everything looks great. Looks like I'm looking at June 17th as my due date but I don't think I'll make it that long. With Hunter, I have a history of BIG babies. I've already been told, before and today to plan on a Cesarean. My practitioner said she doubts they will even attempt a VBAC. If I knew then what I know now, I probably would have opted for a scheduled C-Section before. I was in labor all day, after they thought it wouldn't work. But the biggest reason I say that is my little Hunter man had a rough start. He had the worst case of cone head and he was blue for hours. He also went to the Neo-Natal Unit for a while after his birth because his Apgar score was so low. (5 and then 9) He had some labored breathing and I hate what he must have gone through. He was fine the next day but that evening was so sad! So, if I don't go though labor, it would be fine by me. I experienced it once (although not completed that way) and it was amazing. The entire process of Pregnancy is just a miracle and I thank God for just the chance again to experience it.
I'd be lieing if I said we weren't concerned about the financial impact this will have on our family but we have faith it will all work out. God is so good and we are really trying to cut back on our spending.

**
Tonite was my Photo Fun Club Meet up and it was great. Lots of fun, lots of laughs, and lots of information. I love the pace of this club. I love that I don't have to be a Pro or ever want to be to get along with all these terrific people. We all just love Photography and want to learn as we go. There's several opportunities to go on shoots together and more about the Photoshop class coming up. I can't wait! I'm looking to get CS2 in the next couple months, which is what most people have in the group. I also got to HOLD the new Sony DSLR. It was incredible! I don't want this one anytime soon but it sure was nice taking a look. It's a REAL beauty!
**
Well, Good Nite...I'm going to bed. Hope everyone has a great Thursday:)
(And I PROMISE to post my weekend camping pictures Thursday night while watching Grey's Anatomy:)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good luck with your pregnancy! Every thing seems to always have a way of working out.