Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why do they call it MORNING SICKNESS?

Why DO they call it Morning Sickness when it last ALL DAY LONG?This is what gets me through the day and makes me smile when I get home at night..
First, Hunter is showing off his Halloween outfit on Mommy's bed. He doesn't usually stand up on my bed but likes to in order to get his picture taken. Then, he's showing off his outfit that he wore today for Picture Day. Tonite, he's showing his enormous laugh, after pouring freezing cold water on his head. He likes to help me wash his hair and believe it or now, likes taking a COLD bath. He doesn't even like any warm to it. He's SO much like his Daddy:)
**
He's been so good to me since I haven't felt good. He asked me the other night if I was sick. I didn't want to worry him so I said a little bit. For the rest of the week, he keeps asking me if I'm still a little bit sick. How cute! And it sounds clear too. He's come along way through Speech.
I've been feeling a little better the last day or two except still exhausted. I'm just ALWAYS hungry. I eat my lunch, and then an apple, a banana, some pudding, and a sting cheese and I'm STILL hungry! If I don't eat enough, my sugar bottoms out pretty quick. I'm doing really good at staying away from sweets and carbs so we'll see but if I don't eat enough, I'm so sick on my stomach. Luckily, I've only thrown up once..UGH!
**
I'm hoping for a quiet, family weekend. Just staying in and enjoying each other's company. We haven't had a stress free weekend for a while. He's been studying and I've been sick as a dog. My sugar has definitely paid the price for it lately. I'll be so glad when this part is over but I'm so thankful for this opportunity to be pregnant again. Hunter is excited at the thought of having a brother or sister and sharing some of his toys. We're looking forward to completing our family and sharing even more joy with each other. Hunter is such a good little boy and he blesses our life even more every day. We thank God for all our many blessings !
**
Friday is my husband's HUGE -P.E.Exam- and he's been studying for it for almost a year. This is the biggest test he'll probably ever study for. He took off all week and spent most of his time in the library, going over study material and organizing. (He has a STACK of books he has to take with him)
**
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember him in prayer, as he sits in this test from 7 A.M until after 6 P.M with a 1 hour lunch break. He deserves to pass this test. He's brilliant and I've never been more proud of him. The amount of stress he's endured lately is grueling.
SO, I'm on my way to bed. I just wanted to catch up because I've hardly wanted to even look at my computer or blog this past week. And I wanted to ask for some prayers for Mike. Please be thinking of him in this VERY important time in his life..
Thanks and Good Nite!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I hope you start feeling better ASAP!