Saturday, October 07, 2006

Loving a rainy day





What a -WONDERFUL- day to stay home, watch a movie and just be lazy. That's exactly what we've done today too...it's been nice. Actually, we all slept in , had pancakes for breakfast, and went to Hot Dog King for lunch. It hadn't been that bad outside but by the time we came home and layed Hunter down for his nap, it really started pouring. My front AND back yard were both flooded. The front was the worst because the roads were also flooded. My neighbor fixed it though. There was something blocking the drain but he lifted the drain up and now, it looks completely different. These days are so nice. I just want to make a big pot of chili and rest for the evening. (We're planning to watch Toy Story tonite so that will be fun. I'm actually getting ready to call around for some rental car quotes. Hunter has been asleep for over 3 hours and I still don't hear a peep out of him. Bailey and Mike took a long nap and I watched The American President. It's such a good movie...now I'm all sappy and romantic feeling:) Just kidding. (Really-I am a hopeless romantic:) Well, gotta go get my calling done so I can have fun later!

No comments: