Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Busy Week

No, I didn't forget to post the pictures of my MIL, me and the kids at the pool. It seems that there is something wrong with my P&S camera or the memory card. I'm hoping that I can figure it out or get my DH to but it's been too busy. I've got some great pictures on there I DEFINITELY don't want to lose...sigh..
We were on the way to Church Sunday morning when we found out Mike's grandmother was being taken to the ER. Evidently, she has a large blood clot in her lung. I'd appreciate some prayers. We've been to see her that last two nights, and she looks great. She's in good spirits and she's in her 90's! We all love our Granny and hope for a speedy recovery.
Hunter has had swim lessons all this week from 9-9:30 and he's doing great!! He's actually swimming now and I'm so proud of him. Yesterday, I had a Baby shower in the evening so I went by the store to pick up a couple items. Today and tomorrow, I'll be at the pool. Today is with my MIL, SIL and cousin DNK, and Hunter and Hannah, of course. And tomorrow is with my good friend, Mel and her daughter Isabelle. Friday, we may try to go to Busch Gardens again for just a little while with the kids and then, dinner Friday night with some of our friends. Hunter is getting some pictures taken tomorrow morning and Hannah is getting newborn shots done tonite. What a busy week. But I love the summer. Warm temps, fun by the pool and relaxation. Hope you have a great day, no matter what you do and God Bless!

No comments: