Tuesday, July 08, 2008

It's July Already????

I can't BELIEVE it's July already!! The time is just flying by and I can't BELIEVE that today is my baby's one month birthday! She's growing SO much and she's over 10 pounds now! She's really thriving and my little man is a wonderful helper. We went to the pool Monday and had a blast in the water. We put Hannah in but she didn't think much about it. She hardly woke, except to look a little annoyed. We just got pictures, which I'll post later. She looked like a beach babe, with her purple flip flop bathing suit and purple Speedo floppy hat. Hunter can walk in the 3 foot all by himself and loves to jump off the side to us. He's a little fish!! We came home, took a rest, had some dinner and then did some time in his work books. He's doing good and LOVES his "School Time". We also purchased our Airline Tickets for our Disney December Vacation. We were going to drive because of the additional fees and gas prices but Airtran had a Web Special TOO good to pass up. It'll be nice to fly, rather than drive with a 4 year old and a 6 month old!! Now, I'm really excited about going!! Today, it's a little cloudy and we're supposed to get some rain later. I think we're going to the Library for some reading fun. He loves to read and look at all the neat books. Last week, we went to the SPCA and the Petting Zoo. We loved all the animals!! We also walked around our local City Center. Mom needed some exercise. I'm still having issues with my tummy but I have a call in to the Doctor. I've been having alot of pain from my 2ND surgery and have ignored it for the most part, thinking that it's all part of the healing process. But as I walked up to my front porch steps on Sunday, I almost passed out from the pain. Hopefully, they'll be able to figure out what's going on. It's a little concerning to me but there's no reason to worry unless I have to. I'm a pretty optimistic person and try to look at the positive aspect of life. I hope everyone has a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!

No comments: