Thursday, July 03, 2008

Busy Thursday

Hey, Guys!
I only have a minute to update. I'm headed to the Doctor's office today. I'm getting my Depo (birth control) shot today and hoping to talk to the Nurse. I thought it would be a good excuse for me to see them. I'm doing better every day but still burning pretty bad in my incision. I'd really feel more comfortable if someone saw it before the Holiday Weekend. It looks good but still, oh so sore. I take the Motrin during the day and if it's really bad, I'll take a pain pill at night. We're all headed to NC Friday morning and looking forward to it. I'll have a good chance to rest with so many helpers with my babies. My grandmother has already offered to babysit so I can go on the boat one day. Friday will probably be our shopping day in town. I'm looking forward to it. I want to work on Hannah's scrapbook and a Memory gift album I'm hoping to finish soon. Take care and have a wonderful day. If I don't update again, have a wonderful Holiday Weekend and God Bless!!

No comments: