Saturday, July 26, 2008

Under The Weather..



Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. I really hate to leave all my faithful readers hanging..HA! But seriously, my little boy has been sick. This picture is him sleeping tonite. I STILL love to watch him sleep. He looks so sweet, so peaceful, so tired tonite. He started out with a runny nose the other night and seemed kinda lethargic. Then, he had a cough that was really worrying me. So, I took him to the doctor. It looks like Hunter had the starting of an Ear infection and a cold. He also said his chest sounded good but he had a wheezing that was consistent with Asthma. He said he wouldn't know until he got older for sure but some Asthma medicine would work, without hurting him, either way. Right now, he's on an Antibiotic, the Asthma medicine as needed and some Tylenol with Codeine for Bedtime. He hates taking his meds but asks for it when it's time. He knows it's good for him and will make him better. I hope Hannah didn't get a touch of it but her she sounds slightly congested. I've been suctioning her nose out, which she HATES. The Doctor said that she should be OK around him because she has some immunity, for the first 3 months of her life. She's just been extra tired today so I've been watching her extra careful. This was her last night. She was bright eyed and happy =)Mike went to the doctor this week also. His blood pressure was up but we're hoping it's because he had a stressful day. He gave him a card to document it several times a week. Hopefully, he won't have to go on medicine. We're back on our diet and trying to walk more. We've been several times and can tell it makes us feel better. But this week, we haven't felt great. Not sure if we have a little bug or something but just feel tired and sore. We've just been taking it easy. Hunter had to miss 2 days of Vacation Bible School and I'm sure if he would have known, he would have been upset. (even sick) I hated for him not to go. He had so much fun Mon-Wed. Well, hope you all have a great weekend. We're taking it easy and resting. Sometimes, your body has to remind us to SLOW DOWN. God Bless!!

No comments: