Friday, August 15, 2008

Amazing



I just wanted to show you some pictures of Hannah, with a dress on that was made for my mom. Her Great Aunt, Alma made her this dress sixty years ago!! I think it's amazing that she still has this. I'd love to get a portrait picture of her wearing it. The color reminds me of her when she was born. She looked like a Georgia Peach, and her hair seems to be Strawberry Blonde.
We got the camper all packed up, although I have some clothes that need to still go in there. I had to iron a couple things but that was after going back to the Patient First. I went last week and discovered I had a Sinus Infection. I've been taking Amoxicillan but it doesn't seem to be working. My cough is so much worse and I was afraid that it was moving down in my chest. The funny thing is I don't feel bad, except for being a little tired from the coughing. Anyway, I got some stronger meds and it turns out I have Bronchitis. I got an Antibiotic and some Cough Syrup that has some Codeine. It should help me sleep but I didn't take it last night. It was after 10 before I got home from Walgreen's, picking up the Prescriptions.
I also asked Hunter if he minded trying on about twenty pairs of pants. He's grown SO much since last year but surprisingly, has a good amount of clothes for school. We still need to pick some things up but I'm looking forward to our day today!
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend and I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post soon!
God bless and be safe!
OH, and I'm including a link to my SIL'S Website. She took some pictures of Hannah when she was about six weeks old and they're gorgeous. She's very talented and it really meant alot to us that she was able to do our baby girl's first pictures!

3 comments:

Charleen said...

cute. :)

denine zielinski said...

How incredible to have that dress from so long ago. It's adorable!

DebW said...

How sweet! You're so fortunate to have such a beautiful heirloom!