Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is it a Wash Out Wednesday?

Good Morning, Everyone. It looks very cloudy and dark here. I'm wondering if it's going to be a rainy day...hmmmm

No time to post pictures today. I'm getting ready to color my hair before Hunter gets up and we have breakfast. I hate having grey hair at age 32 :( It's been a busy week, trying to get everything ready for camping this weekend and School next week. I'm SO excited for Hunter!

Last night, my best friend, Robin took me to The Melting Pot for my birthday, which was INCREDIBLE. If you haven't ever gone, you really should try it out. It isn't cheap, to say the least but they have lots of specials, and it's great for a Special Occasion too.

Tonite, I have an appointment to get my hair cut after work and then, I'm hoping to pack up our camper. Tomorrow is Hunter's Open House, where we get to meet his teacher. We're so excited! But I know I won't have time to pack up tomorrow.

I hope it isn't gloomy the entire weekend but at least, we're away from home and having a great time. Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!

No comments: