Thursday, August 21, 2008

FINALLY Friday

Well, Friday is finally here and I can't wait. We were supposed to be going to Little Creek (Norfolk, Va.) to see Sara Evans but I changed my mind. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE Sara Evans but I'm going to get off late, drive over there and then, not be able to see well through all the crowds. Mom and Dad are keeping Hunter overnight and I'm down because of it. I like looking at him while he sleeps, knowing he's OK. I know he will be OK but I'll miss him terribly. We're planning to pick Hannah up on the way home. She's so young and I feed her so much. SO, we decided to use some TGI Friday's Gift Cards and have Dinner out. We'll be close by. I'm just too tired to drive all that way to not be able to enjoy the concert. I'm just not into it right now. I'm looking forward to Date Night with my husband. Can't WAIT!

Mike doesn't have to work after all this Saturday so we can spend some time together. He's going to go down and buy 16 tickets for all our family to go to Disney on Ice in October. I can't wait. We're going to Disney World two months later so it will be really fun! I'll probably pick up the kids and clean up a little until the pool opens. Hunter is dieing to go and I wouldn't mind going myself. I'm hoping to get a little scrapping done in the afternoon and then, we're going to try to hit the City Center Movie. Not sure what's playing but it will be a good time, I'm sure.

I ran into Michael's tonite and got some glue, chipboard accessories and paper for my projects. I guess I'll try my hand at the Word Album this weekend. Can't wait.

Sunday afternoon, we're having a fellowship with our Sunday School Class that should be fun. It's nice to get together with friends. We're both looking forward to it.

I can't believe next weekend is Labor Day Weekend! And the first day of school is the Tuesday after. WOW! I need to get my hair cut, get a pedicure, pack up the camper and go to School for Orientation this coming week. It should be busy.

I can hardly keep my eyes open so I'm headed to bed. Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

No comments: