Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Little Shopping Therapy



Mike let me run in the LSS in Va. Beach on the way home from camping this weekend. It was TOO much fun. I got some good stuff. Some new paper ....I think I'm becoming an addict. I have a huge stand of paper but like having JUST the right look when I'm scrapping. I got some new stickers to do of Hunter's first Dental Exam. He did really well and the other Hygienist got a TON of pictures for us! And my favorite find...I finally got my first Bo Bunny Word Album. These are becoming so popular and I'm hoping to do one for each of my kiddos. I wish I could find one for Hunter that said something like Boy or All Boy or similar. I know there is a store on EBAY that sells several different words and will make any special requests. I'm looking into that. I can't wait to give this a try. I'm SO nervous. I've been looking online for ideas. I just need to get some new adhesive and some embellishments from Michael's this week. I also got this small daisy book that I thought about putting pictures in it of my family and putting it on my desk at work. We'll see! Any tips and tricks you can share for the chipboard albms? I could use them, I'm sure. I think I'll work on those Saturday while the kids sleep.
Not sure what we're doing. I know we have a little cleaning to do. (just vacuuming, dusting, etc) I'd like to go to the pool during the day and to our local City Center for a movie Saturday night. Sometime, this weekend, I need to fit in a pedicure before the Holiday Weekend. Tomorrow, we're going to see Sara Evans in Concert and can't wait!! She's one of my favorites!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday...SO glad tomorrow is Friday. God Bless!

3 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Cute stuff! Retail therapy always helps me! :)

denine zielinski said...

Cool goodies! Still haven't used one of those word albums yet...sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

oh there's nothing better than a scrap shopping spree! good schtuff there!