Monday, August 25, 2008

Quick Update

Hey, Everybody!! Happy Monday!
We had a busy weekend but it was wonderful. We had a delicious Dinner/Date Night Friday. Hunter spent the night with Grandma and Grandad but Hannah went home with us. I knew I'd have to feed her several times. Saturday, we went to the pool and played for a while and then hung out at home. It was fun. We all went to bed by 8:30! Sunday, we had Church, a visit with the grandparents, rest time at home for everyone except me and a trip to Walmart. I had to pick up some things before going to our Sunday School Class Fellowship at Church. We had hamburgers, Pasta Salad, chips and yummy dessert. I'll post pictures later but this morning has already proven to be crazy. But great. I was cleaning until 11:30 last night and up at 5:30, making Meatloaf for tonite. It just came out of the oven and smells DELICIOUS! I' ve already packed up almost everything for camping this weekend and hope to get all of it in the camper tonite. Tomorrow, I'm having Dinner at The Melting Pot with my BF Robin, getting my hair cut on Wednesday, and going to Open House at Hunter's school on Thursday. This week, I'll be ironing all our outfits for next week and making all the meals for next week to freeze. I don't want to have to do it on Monday when we get home. This organizing thing is WONDERFUL =)
Have a great day and God Bless!!

5 comments:

Noelia said...

Seems like you're really busy! We had meatloaf yesterday for dinner. I'm interested in knowing how you go about freezing your meals in advance. Do you have a website you go to for tips?

muirwoodsue said...

Wow, you are busy! How wonderful to have a 1 month old! I have a few good casserole dishes you can freeze as well as a a couple of crockpot recipes. I remember those days of having little ones.
Sue (2 peas)

denine zielinski said...

Sounds busy to me! Enjoy the Melting Pot. I have never been there and hear it is awesome!

renee said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Whew! Your list has me exhausted!! :) Have fun at the Melting Pot!