Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My First Day Back At Work

Monday was my first day back to work and it was hard! I missed them SO much. I know my Mom is taking good care of them. I just MISSED THEM! I cried on the way to work but once I got there, I was OK. I love what I do and I love my job.

Prince Hunter

I took LOTS of pics of the kids the night before so I could have some new pictures for my frames. Hunter was a great little boy and gave me a pretty face. He was being silly with his "Nana", which is what he calls his Afghan but not sure why.
And Princess Hannah..

She gave me lots of pretty smiles while I made silly talk with her :)


I feel so blessed to have the last eight weeks off with the kids. We did SO many fun things. We went to the SPCA Petting Zoo, Blue Bird Gap Farm, The Living Museum, Busch Gardens once, Water Country once, MANY trips to the pool and some other small outings. We practiced Hunter's Speech Homework, worked on some Educational Workbooks, and talked alot about his upcoming School year. I will never forget the time that I was able to spend with them. My family is so important to me!! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. God Bless!

4 comments:

mborrero said...

blessings be with you always.


living creating & appreciating
my blog

Charleen said...

That must've been hard.

Anonymous said...

I know how hard it was for you to go back to work but when you have to, you have to! My dd just had to do this so I can completely relate!

Lily said...

Big hugs to you! It must be so hard to leave. I hope you had a wonderful first day back. the kiddos are precious.