Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Update

Well, I had my baby appointment Tuesday and it went pretty well. They DID say that it is WAY too early for me to be having the contractions and especially at the rate I'm having them. However, they believe this baby is going to be a big one also. I gained 7 pounds in a week (I freaked out!) but I did that with Hunter too and that's when he started really getting much bigger. They believe that it's due to my sugar issues and that I just need to keep eating healthy as I have been and drinking lots of water. She said she's SURE this baby will be bigger than my last one..OH MY GOODNESS. My son was 10 lbs. 6 oz. and 2.5 weeks early! I may have to get a support belt for my tummy that will actually help support and cut down on the contractions. She said my blood pressure is wonderful and that's a great sign that things are just running on course normally. Other than that, I feel great. I'm a little tired, ready to go to bed much sooner than normal. But I'm OK. I love being pregnant and thank God that I'm even able to be pregnant again. I'm getting nervous...A week from this Saturday is my Ultrasound and I, hopefully get to find out what the baby's sex is. Did I mention, I'M SO NERVOUS!! I can't WAIT to find out what this one is. No pictures today, hopefully tonite I'll have time. I'm coming home, cleaning up around the house so it's done before the weekend and staying home all day Saturday to rest. I think we're planning to have some indoor fun with Hunter. We've got some new games we want to play and read some special books he just got recently. I hope to get ALOT done in my Scrapbook corner while he's asleep. I want to go through the drawers and get rid of what I don't use and organize all my paper. I bought a ton of new paper last weekend that I need to add. Paper is SO addicting. I have a problem..LOL! Well, have a wonderful Wednesday and I'll update with pictures tonite!!
God Bless!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats and take care of yourself!

toners said...

So glad to hear everything is OK. Have fun scrapping this afternoon!