Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Finally....

FINALLY, I got my laptop cord! We checked around a couple places and finally, got a Universal cord. $80, for a POWER CORD! How crazy is that?? But, I'm just happy I can post my pictures again. These are of my new Scrapbook corner in my den. I got a new 6 foot long table and a couple organizers. It's not huge but it's the space I have and it works. I played around with my Cricut this past weekend a little bit and found it was such a great space. I made a mess, but I knew where everything was and I was able to clean up in a matter of minutes. Mike actually helped me clean up the room and rearrange everything. But since that NASTY Sinus Infection hit me this past weekend, I didn't have a lot of time to play. Maybe I'll try this weekend.....Sigh.....
I also got a new paper organizer that fits right beside my chair by the steps. Michael's had it for 50% off so I thought it was awesome. It's metal with wheels on the bottom and has a cover to keep the dust off. (although, I don't like moving it on the carpet and is better off standing still) It's great! I still have the accordion style carrier for paper when I go to the crops.


I got the Mickey and Friends Cartridge at Michael's since they had them on sale too. I made a quick card for a friend for her birthday and made Hunter some Mickey Mouse characters. One is bent because he carried it ALL over the house:) He loved them!

I finally got my car back tonite and it's perfect! Glad to have it back. It's running great, clean and smellin' good!

Well, I can hardly keep my eyes open so hope everyone has a great Hump Day..Goodnight!

3 comments:

Mrs. Mighton said...

Congrats on your SB space! I hope you have a lot of fun, creative hours there! :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great place to work! I need a big clock over my work area, somehow hours pass and the laundry stays un-folded...hmmmm. ;)
(Cute card too!)

Rachael said...

Looks great!! It's so nice to have a clean space of your own!!!