Saturday, February 23, 2008

Crazy Week and Ready for Bed...No time for Blogging....

It's been a crazy week. Busy, Busy, Busy and this next week will be about the same..
I won't be at Church on Sunday, as I may have to go in to work. We had some remodeling done and some of us may go in to help clean up. After that, I'm going to a Visitation for a wonderful person from our Church. She had Cancer and passed away Friday morning. Although it's so sad she won't be with us anymore, we know in our hearts she's with the Lord in Heaven. She's not suffering anymore. She had the cutest personality, always cared about our family like we were her own, and her smile could light up a room. She will be truly missed!

We went and saw the new Veggie Tales movie tonight with Hunter at Cinema Cafe. It was really cute and he, of course loved it as much as we did. We're about ready for bed now. I'm exhausted. Mike got me some new Stereo speakers the other day for my SUV and installed them today. I painted the letters to spell "Hunter" and "Hannah" for their rooms. Hunter slept while we got a lot done.

We're going to the Circus Wednesday night and Thursday night, I think I'm going out with my Mom and Grandmother. Two nights in a row....whew....but ALL worth it.

OK, I'm falling asleep. Hope you all have a good Sunday and I'll try to post some pictures later.

Good Night!!

No comments: