Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's A HAPPY Hump Day!!

Hunter got all dressed up Tuesday for his School pictures. I love his new outfit. He got to hold a real bunny, can't wait to see the pictures!!
I spent 2 hours in my attic last night, going through most of Hunter's clothes. I was looking for any bodysuits/onesies, sleepers and outfits that little Hannah can use. I found LOTS of good clothes. I organized them in Holiday order so I could see what we had before putting them in a huge box.
*
I have every piece of clothing that Hunter EVER wore in our attic. I HAVE to get rid of them. I could hardly move around up there! My SIL is coming over in a couple weeks to pick out what she wants (in case she has a boy next) and then the rest is going towards our garage sale this summer. We're outgrowing our house...FAST!
*
Mike is at his Motorcycle course all weekend so I think I'll wash all these clothes and some other clothes we got from other friends. My washing machine will be BUSY but it'll be great to get it all done. I might work on the extra rooms a bit, start moving some books downstairs and vacuuming the entire house. (while Hunter sleeps)
And I think I'll do some scrap booking and change my blog for the season. I can't BELIEVE it's almost March!!
*
TONITE is the CIRCUS! We can't wait. I've got all my batteries charging and I'm getting ready to download all my pictures from the memory card.
*
Hope everyone has a great day!!
God Bless!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

how adorable!@