Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Caleb!!


Happy Birthday, Caleb!!

Today is my cousin's 17th birthday! Ya! It's hard to believe; I stil remember the day he was born! I've got so many memories of babysitting him, playing down at "The Lake", swimming, skiing and just enjoying our time together. He has really become a fine young man. (I sound like my dad:) He's on the honor roll at his school, plays soccer, he's a member of the National Honor Society and he wants to be a Vetinarian. He spends a lot of time at his grandparents and helps my "POP" with all the animals. He's a great guy, I'm so proud of the person he is and has become and I hope you don't mind I brag a little on him. Just wanted to introduce him to all my blogging readers.

The first picture is Caleb at dinner last night at the Piccadilly. The other pictures were he and my son, Hunter last weekend when we went to Massanutten. He and Hunter have defentley become buddies!



1 comment:

Hotel @nyware said...

Hi Jenn
Hay Saw You in 2000 Bloggers

Think American Idol meets Survivor with The Apprentice. Who gets voted off the island? Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down? Hired or fired? Do you Digg it? Use reality tv groundrules, and VOTE!

Hotel @nyware is paying the 2000 bloggers off in social currency. This is an open source call out there to vet out the 2000 to Hotel @nyware's new Z list of 150.
2000 Bloggers-Idol meets Survivor with Apprentice: Vote some off the island!

The @List Blogroll(It's like a Z list, only different)
http://hotelanyware.blogspot.com/2007/01/2000-bloggers-american-idol-meets.html