Thursday, November 30, 2006

Grinch Night

This is our good friend, April...Well, we call her "Boom Boom". Anyway, just wanted to tell her CONGRATS since she recentley got engaged!! We're so happy for you, Girlie!! This is Hunter's turkey he made at Daycare. He forgot it and I just got it today:) Isn't it cute? Our daycare provider is awesome...don't know how she does all she does. Hunter LOVES going there and they love him too:) He's showing off another pair of his Christmas pj's before watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas. I bought him the Grinch from Kohl's today while I was there. He's SO cute!! Anyway, have a good night!!


6 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

He's such a cutie!!
And I just LOVE the new picture--of your coffee ornament!!--on your banner. So fun (and it's getting me in the spirit!!)

Anonymous said...

Love your banner!!! I want that cup of coffee right away - LOL!

Kip said...

Love that grinch!!!

Melissa said...

your tree looks beautiful and LOVE that grinch :) your son is too cute

Anonymous said...

Aww I love the picture of Hunter and your banner! Im gonna have to work on getting a banner myself.

Laura Fiore said...

Hey Jenn--saw you had posted on my blog, so I decided to check yours out too...I LOVE your banner! Looks like you have a sweet family...congratulations on the weight loss!!