Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Blessings




We had lunch at our Aunt Ellen's house with our Granny and Papa for Thanksgiving. It was really nice!! We had yummy chicken sandwiches with salad and cheese ball and crackers. Very different from the "usual" Thanksgiving menu but it was delicious. We had a nice visit before going to my family's dinner. We got to visit for a couple hours and Hunter did incredible, especially since he missed his regular nap time.


We had lots of food at my Pop and Nanny's house. We had 12 people there and we had a table full!! Wed had turkey, dressing, homemade mashed potatoes, collard greens from my Pop's garden, my Nanny's homemade soup, hashbrown casserole , and some homemade gravy. I was so full and I could have used a nap after. Hunter still didn't get a nap in all day but he was so good. He went in the living room to look at the tree, turned the lights on and then crawled up on the couch with a good book. Isn't he funny? He spent the night with my parents, his Grandma and Granddad so we could go shopping on Black Friday. He fought going to bed but finally fell asleep, and was out all night!!



No comments: