Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi, Everybody!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Just getting ready and finishing up my cooking to take today to my grandparents this afternoon!! Going to see dh's grandparents and aunt first. They don't get out much so we're having a light lunch with them before going to my family's. Also, discussing what we're picking up for his aunt at Best Buy tomorrow. YEP...we're spending the night again. Looking forward to it too!! We have a HUGE list of stuff to pick up for all the folks and we have so much fun!! Hunter Man is staying with his grandparents. I can't decide who is more excited!! SO glad it's not raining here!! That was really yucky yesterday but it's still cold. I'm happy about that because I want it to start feeling like Christmas..ya!! I'll be finished my shopping by Sunday..Going with a friend to Costco and picking up the last things. Then, I'll be officially done by Dec 1st and ready for the festivities. Well, gotta run...got lots to do before I go. I hope EVEYONE has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. I'll have to post some pics later of my parents house yesterday. I went by for lunch with my parents and brother. Kinda like old times:) Not that I'd trade dh and ds for a minute!! It was such bad weather my dad picked me up...They are so sweet. Everyone should have parents like them. They are out of this world...TOOTLES:)

1 comment:

Cindy Lee said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is filled with love and laughter and that God blesses your entire family as we celebrate all we are thankful for! HUGE hugs to you, Cindy Lee