Sunday, November 05, 2006

Shopping Therapy...


I didn't get much sleep last night. My hand fell asleep and was numb every position it was in. I tried to not let it bother me so I got up, opened the blinds, and let the beautiful day begin. Mike and I were scheduled to keep the nursery at church but Hunter was the only one there. We came home early, ate some lunch and then I did some Christmas shopping. Just me, ME TIME. It was so wonderful, and peaceful. I got some fall flowers on sale from Michael's. I needed a couple to fix my fall wreath that lost a couple flowers:( I got a small 8x8 black album that I want to take to Disney to get autographs and a 12x12 Disney album that is, actually, my Christmas present from Mike:) I was going there anyway and since there was a 50% off coupon in the paper for today only, I told Mike I didn't mind picking it up. I also went to Bath and Body Works. WOW! I love their lotions. Their scents are so healing. I was there to get a present so I only picked up a small Magnolia Blossom lotion sample for myself. I got a lot done on the Christmas presents. Hopefully, I can finish this week. I just want that to be done so that I can relax the rest of the season. I just want to not be stressed anymore. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to call around and see if I can get another appointment with the neurosurgeon. But it turns out that the office my appointment is in is a good one. My aunt is a nurse and she recommended a doctor that is in the same practice. She said that all of them are good there but he's the best. Hopefully, my PCP can get me in earlier. I'm supposed to be in Disney 3 days after that appintment and I DON'T want to go not knowing what the future holds. We'll see what happens but I'm trying to stay positive. My little boy was SO cute tonite. I really missed him but we had fun when I got home. He was adorable washing his hands tonite. He's so cute how he moves his step stool over to the sink, pushes up his sleeve and washes his hands with LOTS of soap. He's so grown up sometimes:) He makes my day and he made me smile tonite:) Mike knew I needed to be alone and get out so he had dinner ready for me, Hunter's bag done and Hunter all ready for bed after a bath, play time and a snack. He's so wonderful and I don't know what I'd do without my boys:) Mike will probably kill me for posting this picture but he's so cute:) I just love him! Goodnight


No comments: