Thursday, November 30, 2006

Through the eyes of a Child...





This little girl came in the Credit Union today and I ran over to get my camera immediately. (They laugh at me since I bring it every day but I take pics all the time. We even have our own branch scrapbook) She was so cute looking at the tree. Her dad didn't mind at all when I asked if he minded I post these on a blog. She is so cute...I love to see her facial expressions! They have so much joy, and confidence at this age. I wish we all had that sometimes.. Just thought I'd share an adorable little girl. Hunter will really be able to enjoy Christmas this year... I can't wait. This may be his best year ever!!

Tomorrow is my Sensory Test, I think it's called a ENG. Don't know much else except it's about an hour long at the hospital and they give you several electric shocks to find out how your nerves react. I'm nervous...she said this would be a little pain and uncomfortable. I'll be glad when it's over...Then the 6th is the appointment with the Neurologist to see what he says. Hope I can get some answers before going to Disney. Atleast, it isn't the MS and hopefully, they can find out more. Mike bought me a Starbucks gift card for coffee in the morning..I might be needing one tomorrow. I know I will be fine...It's just not knowing that really bothers me. I'm still having the numbness and loss of feeling.

Have a great Friday. Nothing could stop me from enjoying this weekend. Got a lot planned and looking forward to it. Good night!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, good for you having your camera on hand! That's what it's all about!

Lara Neves said...

What an adorable little girl. Kids really make the holiday season worthwhile for me. :)

Good luck with your tests.