Monday, November 13, 2006

More Weekend Pictures



FINALLY got a chance to post some pics from the Yankee Candle Store. It was so much fun...I think we had as much fun as Hunter. Hunter couldn't WAIT to see Santa, even going to him and letting him hold him:) I wanted to get a picture of Santa in his sleigh with the Winter Scenery but they have a contract with the company they rent the sleigh from that they be the only ones that can take pictures:( Santa saw me interested and actually told me he'd meet me in the Holiday Park if I wanted to get some pictures with my son. They said he is such a nice Santa, they think he'd work for free if I had to. He was wonderful. The penguins were so cool..I couldn't resist them!! Hunter picked them up and hugged them. Then, he saw Curious George in the Toy shop. He watches him every morning and laughs so cute when he comes on. But the TRAIN always gets the undivided attention. I think we are going to get him a train and/or train table for his birthday in April. His Maw Maw and PawPaw got him a race track for his birthday this past year and he loves it. He pulls it out every afternoon and plays with it so I know he will love a train set as well. No matter where we go, he always goes straight to the trains:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! this must be the same exact store we went in... williamsburg right? wow so wish we were there right now.. looks fantastic! we dont have these stores in vermont... not even a target here... boo hoo... looks like you had good fun though :)

Anonymous said...

wow! that WAS a fantastic Santa! I used to sell Yankee Candles in a shop I worked in in High School. They are so great...