Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Work in Progress

Ok, so my blog and banner still need some simple fixes but I'll have to mess with it later:) You know how HTML can really get on your nerves.

anyway, haven't had much time to blog. My dad had a brand new copy of Photoshop he never used that he let me borrow indefinitely. WOW!! I've been doing the 1.5 hour tutorial tonight and will try to look at the book tomorrow. It's an awesome program; it will just take me a little while to learn. It's so complex, and I'm not HTML or overly computer friendly so we'll see how long it takes to figure it out!! I had an old copy of it on my laptop but without a book, I could only do the basic stuff.

I was supposed to go swimming with Min at the Midtown Center but got all the way there to find out they were having a swim meet. So, went back to my house and worked on palates. What a workout but I'm going to try to do it a couple nights a week. It really gets you moving:) WHEW! It was nice working out. I hadn't done it lately since I was not sure what was going on with me. Now, I'm ready to get working again and relieve all this tension. Tired of the back and chest pains, numbness and still, just not knowing. We almost finished our Christmas shopping tonight but will pick up the last things this week. We went to the mall and I had a Gingerbread Latte from Borders. It was so yummy but not as good as the Pumpkin Spice. I had a cup of Mike's coffee this morning. I think it was called Seatle's Best. Just regular coffee but so delicious! Yep, I'm a coffee drinker now...I just can't get all the frilly ones every time we go out shopping or I'll be HUGE:) Although, it's SO worth it! I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week. It will be time to go to Disney (Dec 9th) and Christmas before we know it. Looking forward to buying a Christmas tree Friday and pulling out all the decorations. Mike has to work tomorrow so I'm going to get my cleaning done after Church and Hunter goes down for a nap. The Christmas music has been on since they started playing it November 1st. They think I'm nuts at work but love me anyway:)

Well, nothing going on too interesting. Have a great Sunday:)

1 comment:

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Holy cow! SO jealous that you're almost done with your Christmas shopping already! And the gingerbread latte is my favorite drink! :)